Shopping shopping shopping at Long & McQuade in Burlington, Ontario, Canada:
- Les Paul signature in Caribbean Blue
- Derek Trucks signature SG
- I’m not usual a fan of satin finishes (when I pay that much for a Gibson, I want bling! ;) but I REALLY like this ES-339!
- Satin ebony ES-339
- Not sure what Fender calls this colour, but I call it “nice”.
- SG Deluxe
- Unknown model Gretsch. My cousin played it and really liked it. Too bad there was no price tag on it. Maybe it was free? Hmmm…I might go back today and test that theory by absconding with it… ;)
- Fender Custom Shop “Nocaster”
- I love the recessed knobs on this used PRS.